BB-Tai "Black Beans"
The BB-TAI by Babylonia
- is inspired from traditional carriers, simple to use, adjustable, comfortable for borh wearer and child
- offers the choice of carrying baby in front, on your hip, or on your back
- is appropriate for pre-mature babies up to toddlers and beyond
- includes a removanle pouch for small babies
- can be worn by adults of all sizes, as well as children and adolescents who would like to carry baby.
- has an integrated head support to stabilize baby's head when sleeping
- is compact, lightweight and can be worn in all seasons
- is made with non-toxic dyes and specially woven to wrap around the curves of baby and wearer
- is suitable for kangooroo care (skin-to-skin carrying) and beastfeeding
The benefits of babywearing
After nine months of warmth, movement and constant contact with mother, birth is a huge transition and babies are in need of a great deal of intimate contact with the parent.
- Babywearing is good for your baby’s emotional and physical development.
- Attachment between child and caregiver is more secure.
- Research indicates that babies who are carried cry less.
- Babywearing offers easy access to the infant's food source. (mothers' breast milk)